Remember that post where I complained that I'm sho sleep deprived I went to uni the second day as a zombie? Ok scrap the zombie part, though it's true. After 3 days of less than 10 hours of sleep altogether I couldn't care less about putting on makeup and talking to people.
Anyway today I am going to brace myself! I am going to sleep without preparing for uni, for once in my life. Normally I would be too freaked out to do such a thing because my coursemates are always prepared and I'm too kiasu wtf.
I'm just so tired, of my life. It's been revolving around assignments and nothing else. Everyday I wake up to continue the unfinished assignments and go to sleep thinking how am I gona complete them the next day. Sigh this sem I have double the amt of work and 2 new applications to learn by myself in 2 weeks time. Ahhhhh!
Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm studying, I'm just not enjoying. Sometimes I think life can be much more than this, I'm not satisfied because I'm not getting much out of it. Doing assignments has became a routine more than a learning process. Is this how my life is going to be for the next 2 years? I really hope not. I'll be missing out alot on life if it is.
Okayz enough complaining, I need a new prospect in life, if only I can find one. I seriously wonder, what will actually happen if I stopped giving a damn and screw everything? I don't think it's likely to happen anyway, to purposely not care. It's not my nature, as I said, I'm too kiasu, it's a fact =( I don't dare to mess up my life. I'm not a person that can live an unorganized life, though I can't say my life is under control now.
Everyone seems to be living an interesting life, don't get me wrong, simple doesn't equal uninteresting. all I can say is, I want more in life than this, whether anyone would understand it or not.
I better stop typing or it's never gona end. I shall let fate decide itself. Good night.
P/s: I like this skin better, what do you guys think?
p/p/s: Everyone please sign up for facebook pleeeease!! :D
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment