(An excuse to run away from mountains of assignments)
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.
1. My ex is:
Ask my friends.
2. I am listening to:
She who sang "Sk8ter Girl"
3. Maybe I should:
Stop talking to strangers.
4. I love:
My Mac though it crashes sometimes =(, sun dresses that hides my tummy, stalking people wtf, baking (!!!), desserts, Ratatouille although I haven't watch it, sleeping, food. . .
5. My best friend:
is myself sometimes.
6. I don’t understand:
Why am I taking so long to answer this question.
7. I lose:
hair. sobs I hope I won't go bald soon.
8. People say:
Why should I care about what people say? (Actually I do care, alot :S)
9. The meaning of my screen name is:
Needs no explanation no? Unless you don't know my screen name.
10. Love is:
something that you shouldn't hesitate to give, something that comes naturally.
12. I will always:
wonder whether I'm weird.
13. Forever:
is overrated. Enough said.
14. I never want to:
Be fat wtf. Shaddap I'm kiasu.
15. My cell phone is (My cell phones are):
One's beside the laptop, almost outta power, and the other is. . . where is it? :S
16. When I wake up in the morning:
I think of what to eat.
17. I get annoyed at:
People who drink too much and talk bout their sex life openly, people who only talk about themselves.
18. Parties are:
Not suppose to consist of only drinking and making out.
19. My dog is:
T_T I don't have one. My stuffed Siberian husky is all I've got here.
20. Kisses are the worst when:
One opens his/her eye to see who's looking.
21. Today I am:
suppose to do assignments or not I'm doomed, for real.
22. Tonight I will:
hopefully be up doing assignments, or not I'll probably doze off in front of the laptop again.
23. Tomorrow I will:
have more assignments coming my way. *cries*
24. I really want:
to have NOTHING to worry about.
25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I:
start counting pimples.
26. I will drive my car:
in 3 months time. Oh and it's not my car, it's my mum's.
27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is
SHARK BARK ARK DARK MARK . . .what's the point of this question?
28. Bright or Dark Room?:
Well it depends on what I'm doing isn't it?
29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I:
will put them side by side and make myself a BIGGER bed :D
30. The last thing I said to someone was:
*Nites* in MSN last night.
And now to tag:
Tsae Yun, because you haven't been updating since the dinosaur age.
Yeap, that's all :)













No comments:
Post a Comment