*CLICK*
ok now, shoot the comments.
I'm still a beginner in Flash and there's no one to teach me =(
2 weeks ago I don't even know what's motion tween...
or keyframe...
or loop...
or onion skin...
(I still don't know what is onion skin :S)
Anyone care to give me basic Flash lessons? Dinner on me :D
Our next assignment has to be something like THIS! *eh click la*
How how how HEEELLLP!!
ok now, shoot the comments.
I'm still a beginner in Flash and there's no one to teach me =(
2 weeks ago I don't even know what's motion tween...
or keyframe...
or loop...
or onion skin...
(I still don't know what is onion skin :S)
Anyone care to give me basic Flash lessons? Dinner on me :D
Our next assignment has to be something like THIS! *eh click la*
How how how HEEELLLP!!













No comments:
Post a Comment