- Lecturers, they can be so cute sometimes they:
- Bake cookies for the class.
- Tell you that 'ketchup' and 'kicap' was derived from the same origin. Go wikipedia it yourself.
- Chit-chat with you all through the train ride home.
- Force the class to bring food for the end-of-semester mini farewell party.
- Buy Krispy Kremes for the students.
- Look cute. *blush*
- I will definitely miss hanging out with the few uni mates I got closer to this sem.
- Loitering around coffee hq with Melissa and Isya, my moms :P
- It's the last day I see some of my newly known friends because some of them are graduating and other's won't be taking the same subject as me.
Reasons why I'm happy today is the last day of semester 2.
- After I handed in my last assignment of this semester I will finally get a looooong looong break!
- Don't have to wake up at ungodly hours and take long train rides to uni.
- Going back soon! See you guys in a exactly a month's time.
- Christmas is coming =D
- I want to go shopping.
- Finally able to hit some doze, but that's AFTER all the assignments are done.
4 more assignments left, 2 due coming Monday, 2 coming Friday.
I am very sleepy lar.













No comments:
Post a Comment