Why don't I cook? Hmm, for starters I find cooking for one too troublesome, what with preparing the ingredients, cutting chopping washing etc. The portion just doesn't seem be to worth of all the trouble, not to mention time. And then I always have this feeling that its not enjoyable if I'm only cooking for myself, and usually I don't care what I put into the pan as long as it's quick and edible. Even if I do cook I don't enjoy eating, cuz unless the hsemate is home I usually eat alone, and it always reminds me of the sounds and noises I hear at home. I miss that, and it's not until I live in the absence of my family that I start to appreciate little details like that.
The other reason that stopped me from cooking at home would be those evil uni work. Basically each and every night besides the weekends, I have to work on my given assignment and present it in class the next day. So mana ada mood nak cook I ask you? I have classes from Tues till Fri 4 subjects all in all so can you imagine how much impact uni work has on my life?
Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked here. This post is suppose to be about me finally deciding to cook a decent meal or, Alfredo sauce with chicken breast chunks served over spaghetti to be exact.
(How is this for a start Mic? I will try not to eat cookies all day =P)
I wonder if tomorrow I can still fight that urge to take-away on the way back from uni hehehe.
Oh and not to forget, desert =D













No comments:
Post a Comment