Maybe when I was far away from everything (and literally living a different life), I was capable of cheating myself into thinking that it doesn't bother me at all. that I am strong. that I really don't need to talk to anyone because I am absolutely capable of handling my own thoughts and rationalize things by myself. that I if I try really really hard and keep myself busy by living a fulfilling life I can do it -- forget what happened and what's going on and what's going to happen (and emotionally prepare myself for it).
but in fact, it's all a false impression. a lie i chose to hide myself in. a runaway from reality which at the end i still have to come back to.
and most importantly a false sense of comfort i (foolishly) let myself into believing.
i am hurt.
i've always been. right from that day. sometimes i really don't know what to do and how to cope. all the nights that i've kept myself covered under the quilt away from the cold, i really wished i was able to do the same towards my feelings. towards all the tears and guilt and most of all, towards the pain. yes, flush them all away. i really hate them.
and what sucks the most is the fact that i can't see a better way out from this problem of ours except... ... i'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be mentioned. i always wonder whether i'm the only one suffering so much. the only one tearing in the dark. the only one that's still holding on tightly and stubbornly insisting to find a better answer to all this even thought a part of me is almost entirely sure there isn't one. the only one feeling like shit and looking like one.
when people talk or ask about it I am always afraid to tell too much. Afraid to start thinking about the worst that could (and will) happen. And then I am afraid they will know, I don't even know why I should be. Maybe because if I do tell I know it will really really happen despite how much I dread but still know it is true only I chose to live in the dark. I know I can't be running anymore further. I know I've reached a dead end and there's no wall to climb. I know. I know.
Sometimes I hate how things reminds me of you. Like how ur name is so common and whenever I hear someone calling a different person with the same name or when the same name of a different spelling appear somewhere I instantly thought of you. when I see something you like or heard of the place you came from i get flashbacks of the times spent with you. when I see girls commenting/complementing on ur hair i question myself whether i used to be like them. silly as it may be it drove me crazy. i feel vulnerable when i think about you and saying that i felt miserable is just an understatement.
heck i don't even know what i've just wrote and why the hell did i blurt everything out. maybe i can no longer keep everything buried in that heart of mine. maybe i really am going to break down. maybe i really have to let it all out and finally make it clear to start with the healing process, if i ever will. maybe i really just lost it.
maybe i will delete this post after a few hours because i know i will regret being so exposed and this is definitely not me. i've always been able to keep everything to myself, something i know its nothing to be proud of still i can't help it sometimes because it makes me think i am independent and au fait. clearly im not, i now know that.
i hate to say this, but i think i still love you.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













6 comments:
other than being a listener, you know i can also be an entertainer, don't you? ;) i'm always here!!
hey girl, you alright? i`m here alright and yean`s here too! tell me tmrw k if you want, i`m willing to listen.
take care babe.
hey leng lui :) got lots to catch up with you, so many things i want to share, though we're only 40 minuites away, it's sad that we only met once this whole time haha. drop me a note whenever you're free and we'll go out for a drink k? :)
hey, i knw we have not been in touch much..but i think i know what happen'd.im such a miserable git if i dont. You are strong already from the beginning ;)..and Im sure you will get it thru. You're a gorgeous gal who deserve to be loved twice as much ;) .Hugs.
In years time, you will just laugh/shrug it off. You are a capable, strong gal.you can, and you WILL get thru this.Love you !!
if there's a stuck there is also a way...depends on how u take it.
btw no worries, food will do away the depression. Great company on call !! hahahahhaha
nice meeting u today! :)
just visiting and your post caught my attention.
It's exactly what's been on my mind but was too afraid to say. Everything that you wrote i too have experienced. Pretty much the same situation as i had been and up till today i still find it hard although it has gotten slightly better. we will eventually move on but we will never forget and most probably the feelings toward the other person will always remain.
If anything, don't go through it alone and slowly pick things back up. I trust you'll find your way somehow.
Post a Comment