Monday, November 05, 2007

To think that I am actually free to do whatever I want.

Going back in 2 weeks time and I have yet: (!!!!!!!!!!)

  1. Settle accommodation for next year. I don't wanna come back here homeless like I did this year and get bullied by stupid China guy again.
  2. Figure out what to do with my internet/phone line, which is on a 2-years contract.
  3. Figure out why blogger is ONLY displaying HTML mode when I want to post something after I upgraded my template. *edit* I am so blur la I changed the setting that's why, now I know *blush* -_-"
  4. Figure out where to put all my stuffffffff. I need a storage!
  5. Pack! Don't you just hateeeeee packing??
  6. Bought belated birthday presents for so many people.
  7. Where am I gona put my bed T_T How am I going to carry it away from here??
  8. Book tours. Parents are coming this Friday!
  9. Loose weight. Shit no one is going to say "YEE SHUANG WHY ARE YOU SO CHUBBY LIAO" when I come back ok?!?!?!? T_________T The other day my Indon friend just said that despite saying "You eat so much but you are still slim" 2 hours before I met him.
  10. Figure out what to do with all the leftover food (sauces/noodles/snacks/baking ingredients)..

*Criesssss* I am really worried ok, this time I'm not even exaggerating with the over-used of exclamation mark.

3 comments:

Lee.Suk Hui said...

i'm waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Char said...

sa poh... u commented before I even finished writing the entire post! lol

I miss uuuuuu coming back real soooooon. can't wait!

erinwho? said...

If you need a cheap moving service, there's this guy call Doug. It's much cheaper than usual moving companies and according to my friend that used his service three times, he's pretty friendly. He only has a van though but it's only $35 an hour (Price as early 2007). However, you must pay a minimum of 2 hours.

Here's the contact. I'm going to use him when I move, haven't contacted him yet.

Doug's Mini Move
0419508559
0398996762
E: greenall@iprimus.com.au