Obasan.

I'm being a total jakun over the mini jars of marmalade jam.

The guys must be winning money in the casino right that moment!

Mini jars of Marmalade jam =)

Conquering Guess *dreaming*

2 of us were loitering around like lost sheeps >:(

<3

Er, I love this picture =]
(unrelated: As you can see, I am super super bored! It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do ><)

Legs and cute rug. @@"

Behold Alice in Wonderland...

...on a wall. -_-
P/s: The Chen's are going to a circus tomorrow... without me. T_T
I'm being a total jakun over the mini jars of marmalade jam.
The guys must be winning money in the casino right that moment!
Mini jars of Marmalade jam =)
Conquering Guess *dreaming*
2 of us were loitering around like lost sheeps >:(
<3
Er, I love this picture =]
(unrelated: As you can see, I am super super bored! It's a Saturday and I have nothing to do ><)
Legs and cute rug. @@"
Behold Alice in Wonderland...
...on a wall. -_-
P/s: The Chen's are going to a circus tomorrow... without me. T_T













No comments:
Post a Comment