Why...... one bake her own of course!
Who cares if they're not perfect? Who cares if the crust didn't turn out as flaky as the ones found in King's Confectionery? Who cares if they contain a dollop of calories?
I have my egg tarts. I am happy and I shall shut up. :)
On another note, sometimes I can't believe how clumsy I can actually be. The other day while decorating Erin's cuppycakes, I accidentally fumbled the bottle of cachos, lid uncapped. And in that split second, in between blinks, hundreds and millions of silvery balls, size of an ant (maybe smaller) went tumbling onto the flour, echoed by the familiar cling-clang sound as they came in contact with the floor then bounced a couple of times. The only thing I remembered doing was sitting on the same spot with a dropped jaw.
And then hor, when I was grabbing some mid-night snacks yesterday, the bottle of Parsley flakes fell from the cabinet as I tried to put back one of the tupperwares. "CLANG" was all I remember hearing before having a whole floor of greenish smelly herbs on the floor, staring back at me. Worst thing is, the bottle is made out of glass. The minute the surface of the bottle came in contact with the marbled table (plus momentum and other shits), bits of glass flew all over the kitchen.
>_< and at the end of the day, I am thankful having Mel's vacuum cleaner with me.
Sleepy again ah! Good night.













5 comments:
How much baking ingredients, tools and materials do you have at home? It's amazing that you always come up with all the different recipes. I have a friend that is just like you, loves baking.
She tried the cupcake you made for me too, maybe both of you should meet and discuss recipes =). haha
Hmm come to think of it, my baking ingredients and utensils has come to accumulate a fair bit since I started baking my first batch of cupcakes. So has my weight sob sob.
Well, the ing for baking isn't as complicated as those for cooking decent meals, and I have a really sweet tooth. Haha yeah maybe I should meet her lol, fellow baker.
hahhahaha
my friend did egg tarts too and guess what, they look exactly same as yours! goshhh. heh
there you go. another step closer to a good house wife.
ta
foods made from your own hands will always turn out to be nice.
James:
maybe we adapted the same recipe! hahah i took so long to find a decent recipe le..
hsewife? *gasp*
Alvin:
I agree, but i usually give some to my friends and ask them to comment on it so that i can improve.
Post a Comment