Thursday, May 31, 2007

omgbbqcandiedotcom why my face so chubby already! T______T (No pic to show evidence cuz photobucket wouldn't load, I've exceed this month's bandwidth huhu)

And don't tell me it's not. I'm 19 yet my baby fats are still there, each and every bits of it hmmph. Ppl just loose em as they grow but why not me?? Everytime I gain weight, it's most visible on the cheeks, and it's not like my face is small can? why la why the fats cannot be equally distributed. :( WHY?!

I don't even wanna mention how big my tummy is now. Sigh. Just let the girl rant okay? I'm sure everyone is at least the slightest bit, concern and aware of their own appearance, agree? Dear friends, if you see me when I come back after 3 weeks (Whoooooot 3 weeks and I'm back home happy!) just pretend I din gain any weight, pretend you didn't notice I'm chubbier, and pretend my appetite isn't more than few months ago ok? *in denial gao gao*

K I'll stop complaining.




*Mum just told me dad held an old lady's hand while snorkeling, thinking it was mum* HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA blur case. Nah go Redang without me la. I wanna go to redang tooooooo... but don't think it's possible this holiday since I'm only gona b home for only 3 weeks and it's too last minute to plan now. Next year I'll probably stay for winter hols. And since we can't go there during end of the year (monsoon season everybody knows that).... I will only be able to go after I graduate!?!!?~ huhu *sads*



Some one pls tell me how to loose weight on the face.






Ok Ok I'll stop.

But really, if anyone knows do share it with me okay? :) Will appreciate it hehe.



Erm btw... I don't know what to buy back home except food wtf.

Chocolates are food no? good junk food :D

So yeah, if anyone wants anything from here (which is within my budget :P) do let me know ya? :) And to zhien wei, YES LA I WILL REMEMBER TO BRING BACK YOUR CAMERA POUCH because I know you miss it dearly. lol. Don't ask why it's with me :p


As you can see, I blog just out of boredom. This post is, like the other previous posts, utterly pointless. I'm still in procrastination mode can?

*promise self will blog properly after all the assignments are submitted*

6 comments:

Saint Heretic said...

go to gym and eat right.. you can't lose fat on any specific part of your body. just go take a jog around the block for 20-30 minutis everyday and you will have a body that could kill. if it's too cold just go to the gym. hope that helps. you look good to me anyway you look :)

Anonymous said...

i'm not a blogger.. just some1 who likes to read what other ppl write.
u can buy macadamia nuts from melbourne. i saw it before in queens vic mkt. there's sweet or saltish flavour...

Char said...

(bob) HAHA that's nice to hear lol, except u haven't seen me for quite some time. HEY btw, free any particular day next week??? Lemme know if u do, wanna meet up with u hehe...

(anonymous) I know hehee... they're nice :) :) yeah might buy them back tooooo. u've been to melbs?

Saint Heretic said...

yea i'm quite free next week... friday got an exam so can kua ^^ i'll be at caufield this thursday and friday for exam so maybe we go have lunch or something ba :) all my exams at caufield heh =\

Anonymous said...

yes. been there for holiday i think two years back. love it. good shpg, nice scenery. everything abt it is nice. just love OZ.

Char said...

(anonymous) hehe then come again! lol. i think being a tourist and starting a life here is sort of diff. but nontheless, ur right :) its a nice place to live in.