u make me wan to eat ur cookies
◦ ●~ShůαnĠ~● ◦ (。◕_◕。) says: (5:57:36 PM)
really anot
◦ ●~ShůαnĠ~● ◦ (。◕_◕。) says: (5:57:41 PM)
i made muffins again lol
◦ ●~ShůαnĠ~● ◦ (。◕_◕。) says: (5:57:43 PM)
i tell u
◦ ●~ShůαnĠ~● ◦ (。◕_◕。) says: (5:57:50 PM)
I WILL REALLY GET FAT!!!1
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:01 PM)
be careful lorh
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:07 PM)
poh lian read ur blog
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:12 PM)
and she so wanted to bake now
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:29 PM)
and she stuff me with bunch of jelly yesterday as a beginning
◦ ●~ShůαnĠ~● ◦ (。◕_◕。) says: (5:59:35 PM)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:35 PM)
U WILL REALLY MAKE ME FAT!!
-AaroNKoK- says: (5:59:43 PM)
hate u
...and indeed, I did bake again wheeee~
I realize I bake when I'm pissed off.
and I'm likely to fail in whatever I attempt to bake when I'm pissed off... =( hence the inedible cheesecake muffin in the bin yesterday boo hoooooo...
I was very unsatisfied,
This recipe is a lil tricky for beginners like me (it didn't come out perfect as the middle part sank in slightly). Either that or it needs some alteration though I doubt cuz I got it straight from a book. Anyhow, feel free to try it, hope to hear some feedbacks soon :D
Cookies 'n' Cream Cupcakes
(makes about 15)
250g plain flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
125g butter
200g sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
180ml single cream (it's just cream)
115g Oreo, coarsely crushed (One pkt minus 4)
(makes about 15)
250g plain flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
125g butter
200g sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
180ml single cream (it's just cream)
115g Oreo, coarsely crushed (One pkt minus 4)
1. Preheat oven to ˚C.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, salt.
3. Cream butter & sugar. Add in eggs, followed by vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture & cream. Beat till batter is smooth, but be careful not to over-beat. Fold in crushed Oreo.
4. Spoon mixture into cupcake cases till 2/3 full. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean (just use a tooth pick to poke it, if it comes out clean, then it's done!).
* I topped each with a dab of melted white chocolate and a mini cookie. :P
So much for staying home to do assignments... =( *RAWR*













No comments:
Post a Comment