Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Some (alot of) crap and a whole lot of pictures!


2 calls
2 sms-es
1 housemate-opening-door(loud swinging sound);
switching-on-living-room-lights (my room with the half-opened door is right beside);
hush-murmurs-with-friends

1 grumpy girl that wants nothing else but to SLEEP...



but got woken up 4 times within 2 hours because
EVERYONE just HAD to call/sms/make noise tonight. *sarcasm intended*



Very tulan one ok, esp when you are about to go into deep trance (that half-asleep-half-awake-yet-you-know-you-are-going-to-fall-asleep-soon stage)



And then

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*stupid phone vibrates*

(my phone is still in silent mode but I can hear it vibrating on the surface of the study table, which is just beside my bed, yet my hands are not long enough to grab it and therefore I had to force myself to get up and walk over to it)





meow~ (as opposed to RAWR wtf)


I am really very the tired la ok else why would one sleep at the young (derived from the night is still young wtf) hours of half past 8?! And I was planning to wake up early to do assignments...






now I can't go back to sleep!

I want food!

bread pudding + 2 cookie is not enough, I want mooorreeee







-


and so it ends the nonsensical griping I shall now blog properly.


Finally presented the series of photographs I took during Photomedia class earlier today. As I predicted and fear, Peta (my tutor) gave the same response after viewing them.


"Fantastic!"


was the one and only word(not even a sentence) she said. As a matter of fact it is also what she says to EVERYONE in class after looking at their pictures, very 'helpful' if I must say to myself.


But when we get the results for our first assessment back...

Some people got unsatisfying marks despite what they were always TOLD. If I were them I would be scratching my head and scrunching my face with a confused emotion and go "but I thought you said my photos were fantastic?????" at her face.


Getting a compliment gives one a sense of accomplishment, but somehow I sense that this flattering-sounding response is more of a reaction, like how some people like to say "cool" without actually meaning it geddit?

Let's meet at MC around 6.
Cool, I'll see ya then.

(Very bad example but you get the drift.)


Why she liddat one! I am very confused by her response. I actually like this subject ok and I wanna learn more and get more constructive feedback from her, and I DO care about comments + feedbacks from people too (be it "good job!" or even "it sucks!!" come shoot it at my face) just that I'm too embarrassed to admit it.

AHH can't believe I just did.

So please Peta, if you see that confused look on my face when I show you my photographs next time, I hope you will automatically sense that it is designated to you. That would be my response in response to your response.

Oh well as if.



After many many blocks of duno-what-I'm-writing paragraph, all I meant to say is...


Why la why you have such weird taste in photographs?!! It is really giving me a hard time because my marks rely on you and I don't understand nor am I able to predict what you think is good...




-

Ok end of that duno-what-am-I-blabbering nonsense. I still do not know why am I writing nonsense up till now.



So right again, I am going to post pictures.

(And if you just scrolled down that massive chunk of text to see whether I have photos in this post, shame on you)



Yee Ming was complaining about not doing anything besides DOTAing (HAHA NO LIFE) throughout his 2 weeks of holiday, so Cal suggested we all go clubbing in conjunction with the opening night of Allure (a new club down cnr Bourke/Queen):

Typical pictures taken in club – black background with a bunch of drunk/high/all-over-the-place people:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can scrap the last part, all of us were neither drunk/all-over-the-place. Ok maybe a lil high but that's just because of the good music :D not even because of the eye-candies(not that there were any) mwahaha



-

Some of the pictures taken on Herman's birthday party last week:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Clarisse, Herman, Kim, and who-is-she-who-hunched-so-terribly =(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is so fun to watch ok! The game was meant for 4 people, but 6 of us girl managed to squeeze in :D (Ignore the guys they were just there to pose bleh)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHHAH right-hand-red left-hand-blue right-feet-blue left-feet-yellow
It is MEANT for him end up with a sissy pose!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sergio got rather creative when he saw the guys all tangled up like that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Erm, I know you are sick of this already la but Stanley was nice enough to take a nice pic of it with his huge DSLR before everyone gobbled them up. (Aperture = 2.6 woo hoo hoo at least I learnt something from Photomedia.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is us pretending to clean up after we were almost done cleaning up.

Stanley: Hey everybody, get into ur poses.
Aik Sern : *faster stand beside me*
Kim : *grabs Domino boxes*
Me : *pretend to look busy*
Clarisse : *grabs paper cups*
Chandra : *holding a stack of Domino + pasta boxes* *rushes before camera*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It ends with a nice groupie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Before some true-colors got unleased. I pity her.

Thanks Herman, for inviting me, and Stanley, for the photography tips (although I know neither of you will ever read this)




-

I seldom hang out with my uni friends, frankly speaking. The only times I have contact with them is well, in uni. Sometimes I still find myself alienated from them, I hate to admit it but I don't blend in as easy and as well as I used to, for some reason. I have no problem clicking with the other international students(like myself) but the local asians? I just can't get them sometimes... it's nothing towards them, they're quite nice actually... but nice is just, not enough, get what I mean? I'm still feeling that lack of sense of belonging... I envy those people who can mix with anyone and everyone *sour*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beside me is B hahahaha look at his hair I can feel how strong the wind was that night by looking at this picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Helen. Max Brenner. Belgian Waffle + Ice Cream. Peanut Butter Chokie. Italian Hot Chocolate.

They are among the few uni friends I hang out with. =)



-


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pancake Parlour <3

Ironically I didn't take a single shot of the food, will do next time :P *It's an excuse to go back again. Pancakes anyone?*



-

Ok that's all no more pictures dee you think I'm a photographer ar?

*hops off to get a cookie* mmmmm... evil!! *hops off to get another one*

2 comments:

Gary Phen said...

i just want to conteng.... :D...

Char said...

u very free hor.. afer sp long, u finally bersuara hahahha