Because I am procrastinating (at the worst time EVER),
Because my MSN is not on because I am feeling anti-social whatiswrongwithme,
Because I am experiencing brain-jam, actually no, my brain is experiencing a drought I cannot generate anymore ideas/thoughts (for the 48267th time T______T) now how to so assignment??!!
Because I have decided not to sleep tonight don't ask me why,
Because I have a lot on my mind right now and need to divert my attention before I go KABOOM,
Because I am in that don't-feel-like-doing-anything-n-everything-but-must-do-something mood,
I stole a tag from someone else's blog. *shame*
Ok before anyone can say anything i will get done with it hmmph no one can stop me!
---
Here goes...
(oh and I forgot to specify that it's a picture tag. =P)
The most recent picture of you:
sorry too big hahaha.
When was this taken?
last week, I haven't been taking pictures since.
Who took it?
my evil twin.
Where was it taken?
on my bed which is obviously in my room.
A picture of you making a peace sign:

The most recent.
This picture reminds me of how my face has suffered from dirty-pinching-hands everyday for 2 whole years -_-
pictorial proof hmmph!
I miss you my sa poh
Is this picture in color?
Yes they ALL are. (I am aware I posted 2 extra picture)
Are your nails painted in the picture?
The 2nd pic yes. (I don't remember so I'm only telling from the pictures)
A picture of you with a friend:
My imaginary friends wtf.
I really miss it, no kidding this time.
Ok la, seriously...
After Jogoya.
Sg Wang buddy
The only single ones left on that trip lol
A bunch of crazy people...

Who doesn't mind my spontaneousness (I wanted Ramli Burger at 1am when we were gona go back from AC)
Actually I posted so many because I miss them all right here right now...
A picture of you in a weird/random place:

Where were you?
Port Dickson, I was so afraid I might trip and fall off the bridge.
Who took the picture?
Sa Poh =)
A picture of you in black and white:

Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?
Took it like that (Remember our Starbucks moments girls?)
Do you like blackandwhite or color pictures better?
A picture of you with your hair up:
Do you like your hair up?
Is it in a ponytail, pigtails, etc.?
Pony.
A picture of you with a WEIRD face:
Plenty =(

This is what happens to someone who hasn't had Ramli Burger for 4 months.


NEVER, am I ever going to pout in pictures again, EVER.
Is your face more funny or just straight up scary?
*sads*
A picture of you wearing a black colored shirt:
Skirt. shirt. Whatever this is the first pic I found lazy to look anymore.
hang fook-nya :D (The shirt Army Green in color)
A picture of you with your halloween costume:
This is the only thing I've ever worn which falls into the category of costume.
Unless the Girl Guides Uniform counts haha!
Why is your mouth open?
To catch flies wtf.
---
Because being sarcastic is the only way I can keep myself conscious now =(,
Because I need some excuses for what I am doing though I don't even know why I'm doing this...
---
Wait... so now do I tag someone to do it as well???
Tag oni lah:
Those who appeared in the pictures, including
Tsae Yun
Suk Hui
JAC (means you MUST do!)
Ash
Pui Mun













5 comments:
sapoh sapoh, am i the one who's blur or you? cos i don see sapoh hui in any of the pics!! hahahhhaa =pp
oh ohh ohhh! the pic where u sit on the bridge, its not port dickson doink its some dono wat river/sea/ocean of melaka (paiseh lar, im not too sure either LOL)
before i say GOODBYE MY DARLING, MY LOVE (*shivering*), I MISS YOU TOO! cant wait to see you again huahuahua, BUT i don like you cos you've tagged me twice HA!
love.
u loveeee baking, dont u ? =p anyway do u guys hv proper oven in swanstan cs? haha cos aparently those i have in lygon one are those microwave oven which doesnt seem to be as good as a proper oven lol.
yun........ but u nvr bothered to do any of them =(
jean, hehe nop, im staying at hyton building cnr swanston queensberry. i have an oven here but not the modern one, no timer lol. yeah i heard there's no oven at both cs's. baking realeases stress hehe, do u do it?
i did but at friend's place as she has got a proper over, but that was just like for once lol
and for once i tried with the microwave oven in cs, erm i think the difference still exists haha ! =P anyway i am not good in kitchen stuffs heehee
i think it's just an experience thing, though i'm still hopeless when it comes to cooking ^^"
yeah i think a microwave is more like for heating up things, where as an oven cook things :S are u planning to stay there as well next year?
Post a Comment