I must blog about this because I finally made a batch of cupcakes which I'm satisfied of! Well, it's good enough to lighten me up anyway.




This recipe is almost fail-proof. The ingredients are easy to find, only requires simple preparation, and best of all, it tasted yum yumm yummmmy! :9
White Chocolate Cupcake
125g butter
80g white cooking chocolate, chopped
1 cup (220g)caster sugar
1/2 (125 ml) cup milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon coconut essence
1 egg
* Sugar can be reduced according to preference. I only used 3/4 cups.125g butter
80g white cooking chocolate, chopped
1 cup (220g)caster sugar
1/2 (125 ml) cup milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon coconut essence
1 egg
- Preheat oven to 170˚C (150˚C fan forced).
- Combine butter, choc, sugar, milk in small saucepan.
- Stir over low heat till smooth.
- Transfer into bowl and cool for 15 minutes.
- After that, whisk in both flours, baking powder, essence, and egg.
- Pour into cupcake cases till 2/3 full. (It will expand)
- Bake about 25-30 minutes for medium size cupcakes, until skewer inserted comes out clean.
* I used vanilla essence instead of coconut, turns out yumm.
Seeing how the batter expand in each cupcake case, having that fresh-off-the-oven aroma all over the kitchen, icing the tops with pink hearts... I found that little happiness that's been absent in life lately.
Ok, I guess this marks the launching of Project Get-Fat.















2 comments:
Why?
Why do you post pictures about cupcakes?
Why post it when I'm friggin hungry.
I don't like you.
heh.
=)
I like taking shots, but maybe just not yet for the real thing. electives maybe? 350D good review. wow
you should. it's an expensive hobby yeah, but it's worthwhile, esp if ur serious bout it.
Post a Comment